We help the owners of small to mid-sized businesses navigate business sales, acquisitions, mergers, and other strategic deals. We also work with them to prepare their businesses for maximum sale potential.
Most of our clients are owners of privately-owned businesses with annual revenue between $300,000 and $10,000,000. From time to time we work with smaller companies that have unique strategic value or larger companies where there is a mutual fit of vision, strategy, and resources.
Our most common transactions typically involve businesses in these industries:
- Main Street Businesses in retail, services, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Enthusiast brands in outdoor sports and recreation; hunting, fishing and shooting.
- Energy companies in oil & gas, alternative energy, and related spaces.
- E-commerce, technology, and internet-based businesses, both emerging and established.
A snapshot of our ideal clients:
- You’re an independent thinker, but take good advice from people you trust. Let us do the detail work so you can focus on making the big decisions.
- You have a positive attitude. Negativity can prevent you from recognizing opportunities, so you see the glass as half-full or the wrong size for the water.
- You’re honest and trustworthy. We won’t take ethical shortcuts. So if you’re hoping we’ll help you pull the wool over someone’s eyes, please don’t call us. The truth always wins out.
- You’re interested in learning. We never stop learning and while you may have great knowledge in running your business, we have spent decades learning the best techniques for selling your business.
To discover more about our proven track record of helping buy and sell businesses throughout the Mountain States region and beyond, call us and share more details about your situation. We can’t promise we’re the right fit, but we can promise that we’ll treat your contact information and business details as confidential, while we discuss your goals for buying or selling a business.