This well-established agency is licensed to provide non-medical services throughout Northern Colorado (Broomfield, Boulder, Weld, and Larimer counties). This is an area with an active senior population with the resources to afford quality care on a private pay basis. The agency does very little advertising (approx. 1.6% of sales) yet is experiencing consistent growth due to client recommendations.
The impact of covid
Close to half of Colorado’s covid deaths have occurred in adult facilities. This tragedy has highlighted the value of “aging-in-place” and receiving care at home. This is an excellent opportunity for someone new to the home care industry or for an existing operator interested in growth through acquisition.
Among the advantages of this business:
- No accounts receivable; no bad debts; no collection headaches
- No inventory
- Very few fixed expenses
- Growing service area with great demographics
- Provides a “must-have” service
- No out-of-area competition
- No franchise. This is an independent business. No franchise fees or royalties to pay.
- No retail location. Services are provided in the client’s home.