Are you new to business ownership? Maybe a franchise is you best choice.
When you start your own business you’re literally starting with a blank sheet of paper. You have to figure everything out: who mare your customers, how to you reach them, how do you find the best suppliers, how do you find and screen employees, how do you design and trademark a logo?
Buying a franchise solves those problems. The franchisor has already figured out a successful business model, established reliable vendor relationships, and created a brand that customers will recognize and trust. Buying a franchise doesn’t guarantee success but it’s a great alternative to doing it yourself and making expensive, even devastating mistakes.
At Mountain States, we represent a wide variety of recognized and popular franchises. We look forward to working with you to help identify the one that will meet your business ownership and success goals. Some of the more popular categories you might consider are:
- Business services (personnel agencies, telecom consulting, drug testing, coaching, etc.)
- Cleaning services (residential, commercial, crime scene clean-up, etc.)
- Automotive products and services
- Senior care / Home Health Care
- Printing / graphics / signs
- Personal services (hair, massage, orthopedic products, etc.)
- Child related (education, sports, etc.)
- Pets (supplies, grooming, daycare / boarding, etc.)
- Retail (ice cream, clothing, sports equipment, adult, etc.)
- Home services (carpet cleaning, screens, gutters, windows, estate sales, etc.)
For more information, simply contact us at [email protected] with NEW FRANCHISE in the subject line.